- About Us
- Food Collection and Distribution
- Oriole Food Space
- Bathurst-Finch Community Food Bank
- Lawrence Heights Community Food Bank
- Education & Youth Engagement
- Community Gardens
- Food-Friendly Neighbourhoods
- Farm Trips
- Agency Network
- Get Involved
- Donate Food
- Donate Money
- Donate Time
- Tribute Cards & Wedding Certificates
- Start a Virtual Food Drive
- Past Events
- Find A Food Program
A community where all members are able to meet their food needs.
- To provide dignified food assistance and support to community members in northern Toronto
- To raise public awareness and provide education regarding hunger and its causes
- To engage the community in meeting its members’ food needs
Access and Inclusion – We strive to ensure that diverse members of our community have full, fair and unbiased access to our services and are included in decision-making.
Collaboration – We are dedicated to understanding, learning from, and working cooperatively with community members.
Integrity – We recognize the importance of being accountable and transparent in our actions and decision making processes.
Excellence – We strive for the highest quality in all our work and for the most effective use of our resources