- About Us
- Food Collection and Distribution
- Oriole Food Space
- Bathurst-Finch Community Food Bank
- Lawrence Heights Community Food Bank
- Education & Youth Engagement
- Community Gardens
- Food-Friendly Neighbourhoods
- Farm Trips
- Agency Network
- Get Involved
- Donate Food
- Donate Money
- Donate Time
- Tribute Cards & Wedding Certificates
- Start a Virtual Food Drive
- Past Events
- Find A Food Program
Wedding Certificate (Bride & Groom)
Following your donation, you will receive a link to download our customizable wedding certificates. The certificates come in two sizes (5"x7" and 8"x10") and are easy to print at home.
Tips on how best to utilize the certificates
Use these easy ideas to help decide how to best incorporate the certificates into your event:
- Print one 5"x7" certificate for each table. Place in a frame near the centerpiece.
- Print one 5"x7" certificate for each place setting and lay it on/beside the plates like a menu.
- Print one 5"x7" certificate for each place setting. Roll it like a scroll and tie it with a ribbon that matches the wedding colour.
- Print one 8"x10" certificate and frame it. Display it next to the guest book or on the gift table.