Join us in making 48 superstar employees this year!
The Leadership in Logistics program is searching for employers, mentors and industry leaders to make an impact in the lives of students.
Each class runs 4 times each year for 13 weeks for a class of 12-14 cohorts.
Ways you can get involved
- Offer employment opportunities upon graduation for students
- Share your knowledge by teaching a class
- Allow the class to visit your warehouse to get experience in a variety of different environments
Students will receive
Certifications & Training
- St. John Emergency First Aid with CPR
- Propane Handling
- Forklift Certifications: Walkie-Rider, Counterbalance and Raymond Reach
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
- Shipping and Receiving
- Hands On Warehouse Experience
- Warehousing Computer Essentials
- Team Work
- Customer Focus
Want to learn more? Contact Rowena at 416-635-7771 ext. 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org