Is the Leadership in Logistics program right for you?
Does the following describe you?
- Currently on Ontario Works
- Looking for an exciting career opportunity
- Want to learn how a warehouse runs
- Meet new and interesting people
- Team Player
- Able to commit 5 days each week from 8am-4pm
If so, this program might be for you!
Each class runs 4 times each year for 13 weeks. You will join 12-13 other students in receiving certifications and hands on training in a working warehouse.
Your activities will include shipping/receiving, picking/packing, stocking, deliveries, loading and unloading.
You will also visits to other logistics companies to experience using a variety of scanners, inventory management tools, truck routing software and more.
You will also get the chance to run the warehouse for a day to gain experience as a supervisor of a team.
- St. John Emergency First Aid with CPR
- Propane Handling
- Forklift Certifications: Walkie-Rider, Counterbalance and Raymond Reach
You will also learn computer applications such as
- Google calendars and maps
- Logistics apps
Interested? Apply today!
For more information, please contact:
Employee Engagement Specialist